Change of Address

Please notify the Registrar's Office immediately about every modification of your personal data, whether address, phone number, email address, name (e.g. when getting married) or nationality.  

How to make a notification: 


  • Web Form

Kontaktdaten Änderungen mitteilen

Webformular Kontaktdaten ändern
neue Kontaktdaten:

Change of Name

Please use the Application for a Change of Address or Name (in German).

A change of the family name can only be made if evidence is provided by presenting the identity card/passport or the marriage certificate.

Please hand over the documents personally at the Registrar's Office.