August 5th - August 10th, 2019
The 3D Printing Summer School is located at:
FH Aachen – University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
GoetheLab for Additive Manufacturing
52064 Aachen - Germany
Application deadline: June 30th, 2019.
- If you hesitate to apply because you still have any questions which need to be clarified beforehand, then contact the organizer via email (3dprinting(at)fh-aachen.de) BEFORE you fill in or send off the application form.
- If you want to register for the next summer school, please fill in the application form below and submit it to us via clicking on the "Send your application" button.
-> Please note that the application form does not generate an automatic reply. You'll receive an application confirmation within a couple of days via email.
- The application confirmation contains the bank details required for paying the 3D Printing Summer School fee. After you'll have received our application confirmation, please pay your registration fee within 14 days. Please note that your application is only valid after timely payment. For further payment details, please refer to the section "Registration Fee and Other Costs".
- After we have received your payment, we will send you an email that confirms payment receipt. This email is a final confirmation that you are now a fully registered participant of the next 3D Printing Summer School and that we have a place reserved for you in our next 3D Printing Summer School.
- For those who need a visa for Germany: If you are fully registered, we ask our International Office to issue an official invitation for you to our summer school which you may need for visa application. We forward this official document to you ASAP via email.
- As soon as you have booked an accommodation, please send us a short notice and tell us the name of the hostel in which you stay during the summer school so that we are able to contact you there, if necessary.