From 1-29 August 2019, the Freshman Institute of the FH Aachen is offering its first International Summer School!
Students 17 and over have the chance to enjoy four weeks of summer in Germany learning the German language and exploring Germany.
The International Summer School 2019 fee of €2500 includes
- Pick-up service from and to Düsseldorf Airport
- Travel and health insurance
- German language classes
- Mathematics classes
- All textbooks
- Lunch from Monday to Friday
- Free usage of public transport in local region AVV (Preisstufe 4)
- Leisure activities/tours
- 24 hour on-site assistance
- Counseling and advising through our professional staff Monday-Friday during working hours
Early Bird Bonus: Register and pay before 6 May 2019 for a €500 discount!
- Living in a double room with shared kitchens and bathrooms down the hall
- High speed internet
- Sheets, blanket, pillow, desk, desk lamp, chair and wardrobe
- Communal kitchen with oven, stove with four cooking elements, refrigerator, table and chairs
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Trash can, clothes drying rack, broom, cleaning supplies and first aid kit
- Coin-operated washing machines and clothes dryers
At the end of the International Summer School, students may take the entrance exam to the Freshman program.
Registration and Information:
Send the following documents to Mr. Soheil Mirzapoor summerschool(at)freshman-institute.de.
- Application form with photo
- Passport or identity card with photo, with photocopy
- Passport or identity card for parents, if the student is under 18 years old
Application Deadline: 1 June 2019